21 October 2009

NCEF Course in Exercise and Health Fitness

I haven't posted a lot lately, not because I have nothing to say but because I've been so busy. And the way it looks, I'm going to be a lot busier in the near future.
Started the NCEF course in the university of Limerick, Ireland, last Monday. If I complete the course and pass all my exams, I'll be a qualified Gym and Fitness Instructor in about 6 months from now. But there's a lot of work ahead of me:
I go to the uni on 3 days a week and have a mixture of theory and practical lessons. There's a lot to learn in both categories, but I'm enjoying it immensely.
I'm by far the oldest of the group which consists mainly of young men in their late teens or early twenties and we have about a quarter of young women which is fairly low. There are a few slightly older men, but like I said, I'm by far the oldest in the class. I won't let that discourage me though as I think that I'm well able to do everything that is required to pass the exams, provided that I put in enough work.
My first exams are in the middle of November, so I'd better get studying.
I'll keep you informed of my progress.

Sweaty Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment