20 February 2010

Getting there...

It's only a month now to my final exams as a gym and fitness instructor and it's tough going. So far, I've passed all my written and practical assessments, but the final exams will be the most important bit. They consist of a written exam and several practical exams, in my case:
Circuit training warm-up and main phase,
Body Conditioning
and Resistance Training.
I've also signed up for a course as a personal trainer which is where my main intererests lie. The qualification that I'll (hopefully) be getting with my exams would entitle me to work as a personal trainer, but the follow-on course in a different college will give me a more in-depth knowledge of programme planning and clients with special health problems.
Wish me luck, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment